The Site (“happy.my”) is owned and managed by Sunnity Marketing. By accessing and using the Site, you confirm your understanding and acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove all or portions of these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. You are required to check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates. Your continued use of this Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Acceptance of order
Happy.my reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order for any reason at any given time. You may be asked to provide additional verification or information before we accept an order.
In the event that an item is mispriced (i.e. the price of an item is not displayed correctly on happy.my) or information pertaining thereto is erroneous, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and paid.
Revocation of right to use
We may, without prior notice to you, immediately revoke any or all of your rights to access or use the Site. In addition thereto we shall be entitled to immediately revoke all password(s) and account identification issued to you. Such revocation however shall not affect the respective rights and obligations of the parties arising before the date of revocation or termination. You shall have no claim or actions whatsoever against us in the event of such termination, suspension, or revocation of the right to use the Site. Your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
Anything that you submit to the Site (“Submissions”) will become our exclusive property and when you post Submissions to the Site, you also grant us the irrevocable right to use the name that you submit, in connection with any review, comment, or other content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
Any use of false e-mail addresses is strictly prohibited.
When you visit happy.my, send us emails or visit the site, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you electronically through emails. You agree that all notices, disclosures, agreement and other communications we provide electronically serve and satisfy all legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You can make payment via bank transfer / bank in to Sunnity Marketing, please find our bank account information below:-
Account Name: Sunnity Marketing
Account No: 5648-7451-6567
After bank-in, please email us at email@example.com with the following details:
1. Order reference no.
2. Your name and contact no.
3. Payment amount
4. Date and time of bank in
Delivery and Charges
- Happy.my do not guarantee full delivery, although we take diligent steps to deliver all orders, there will be situation where items you ordered are out of stock, in such situation, we will do partial delivery and we will inform you through email that we will refund you the amount for items NOT DELIVERED ONLY. Any refund shall not include shipping charges in part or full.
- Shipping time is beyond our control and we do not guarantee the date and time the goods will reach you. Hence, it is your sole responsibility to allow sufficient time, for order process, packing, shipping, etc.
- Please do not provide P.O. Box as shipping address as our delivery needs acknowledgement from recipient.
- Delivery charges will be charged at a flat fee respectively for Peninsular Malaysia & East Malaysia, please refer to SHIPPING for more information.
Our contact with you is through electronic means, please ensure your email address, contact number(s), shipping address are accurate. Inaccurate contact information might lead to return goods. Additional shipping charges due to inaccurate contact information will be imposed on buyers and paid before the goods can be re-delivered.
Products sold are neither REFUNDABLE nor EXCHANGEABLE.